- Power down the server
- Power on the server and when you see the text "BTX Loader 1.0.0" press space repeatedly
- The boot process will stop at a OK prompt
- Type boot -s and press return
- The boot process will stop again saying "Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:". Press return
- type "/sbin/fsck -y" and press return. This will start a disk check using the Journal.
- When the disk check completes type "/sbin/fsck -y" again to start a disk check without using the Journal.
- When the disk check completes type "exit" and press return. The server will then boot in to multi-user mode and is ready to use.
How to perform a file system check Print
Modified on: Tue, 4 Nov, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.